The case broke open in 2011 after Corcoran allegedly showed someone pornographic images of children on his computer
A free concert featuring The Duprees music group has been rescheduled for Aug. 13 after being postponed Thursday night because of excessive heat and a forecast of scattered thunderstorms, Bergen County authorities said.
- Man used brother's name to dodge unpaid tolls, drug charge, police say
- Man violently shook, punched 5-month-old son, authorities say
- Bergen County courthouse evacuated after discovery of 'suspicious items'
- Judge dismisses theft, misconduct indictment against Carlstadt mayor
- Bergen courthouse evacuated after 'odd items' found
- 1 at large after chase, crash on Route 21, police say
- NJ lags national rate of adolescent girls getting cervical cancer vaccine
- 'Tired' N.J. robbery suspect surrenders in Florida, cops say
- Body of missing Rutherford man found in Monroe Township
- Garrett anti-gay remarks prompt fundraising cutback, report says