The state's election watchdog agency has been able to meet since March, in a partisan dispute been the governor and its Senate over filling three of its four empty seats. The nomination of a Democrat signaled that dispute may finally be at an end.
Bergen County Executive James Tedesco used his state of the county to ask lawmakers to be mindful of the number of commuters who live in Bergen County.
- Applications are being accepted for Boys State
- NJSO concert comes to surreal halt after $160K piano breaks down
- This $17M N.J. home is in foreclosure, will go to auction (PHOTOS)
- LIVE NOW: Updates from the wrestling state finals seeding meeting
- Heavy delays on GWB after trucks collide
- Man reportedly gets probation for injuring pregnant woman in Rt. 15 crash
- Boys Basketball: 20 can't-miss games in the first round of states
- Epic battles: The 14 wrestling championship bouts we'd like to see in Atlantic City
- N.J. pets in need: Feb. 27, 2017
- Greatest Rutgers football player from each of New Jersey's 21 counties