Latinos, the largest group of uninsured people in New Jersey, face many barriers to obtaining health insurance: language, lack of awareness about the federal health law and concern over drawing attention to family members who are in the country illegally.
Kashad Ashford was shot and killed after police said he tried to steal a car
- AvalonBay negligent 'on multiple levels' for Edgewater inferno, tenants allege in lawsuit
- Closter vindicated with judge's decision over Closter Marketplace
- Owners of Edgewater complex hit with $5M federal lawsuit over blaze
- N.J. bill would end requirement to run legal notices in newspapers
- Appeals court blocks release of docs in fatal 2014 police shooting
- Permits issued for long-opposed Oakland housing
- News Quiz: How well do you know N.J.'s blizzard that fizzled?
- N.J. lawmaker want to stop all multi-family construction until codes are revised
- Movie Timetable
- North Jersey forum on heroin stresses the need for parental awareness, urgent treatment