About 1,600 New Jersey public school teachers were rated "ineffective" or "partially effective," according to the 2014-15 evaluations.
Ishmael Castejon-Gulzar, 24, of Atlanta and Ricardo Coacio Reyes, 30, Norcross, Ga. are charged with kidnapping.
- Town board approves rebuilding complex destroyed in fire, report says
- Less income and cheaper homes: How Bergen County has changed in a decade
- 3,000 bears have been killed since annual hunt resumed in 2010
- 11 ways that N.J. changed in the last decade
- Take this week's New Jersey news quiz
- Woman says man groped her on Hoboken sidewalk, so her friends beat him: police
- Speeding car strikes pole, bursts into flames on Route 3: sheriff
- N.J.'s Pantone announces 2017 color of the year
- North Jersey town condemns group's effort to 'delegitimize' Israel
- New Census data paints ugly picture of N.J. recovery. See how your town did.