Next month, D.A.R.E. officials will hold a mentoring training program in Bridgewater.
Two lawmakers who sponsored the law ending the Return Home policy said they were disappointed the department won't send Jennifer Sullivan back to New Hampshire.
- More than $100M in taxpayer money spent on public worker lawsuits each year
- Penn Relays 2017: LIVE updates, results, photos and links for Saturday (Day 3)
- Driver stopped on GWB owes $17K in tolls and fees, cops say
- N.J. man pleads guilty in alleged $1M theft of company funds
- The flute steals the show at latest NJSO concert: review
- Climate change march: Here's how to participate
- Kenny Anderson, former Nets All-Star, searches for redemption in new film
- Arm and Hammer: N.J.'s top dual-threat softball players
- A walk-off grand slam, top strike-throwers, hot takes and hot topics in N.J. baseball
- Police union blasts sheriff for alleged layoff 'lies'